Terms And Conditions | Canada
Terms And Conditions
1.Intellectual Property Rights
The all materials on this website are protected by our or owner’s copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. Except to the extent permitted by applicable laws, you are prohibited from using any of this website or its contents (including without limitation, duplicating, modifying, analyzing, transmitting, transferring, loaning, licensing, exporting, or useing for any other business activities or commercial profits is prohibited) without obtaining our prior consent,
2-1 Links to IDEC website
The use of any IDEC logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark is not permitted as a link to our website. You may use text-only links. You must not use a frame to display our website, or create a link that is misleading in a way that the content or a part of the content belongs to others. We have the right to refuse links to our websites that violates public order and morals or considered inappropriate. We may request you to remove the link when we decide the link to our website is inappropriate.
2-2 Links to third parties’ website
IDEC makes no representation and warranty for the content of the websites offered at any of the third party sites linked to or from our website. Furthermore, IDEC does not endorse or recommend the information contained at that website.
3. Prohibited Use
3-1 You are prohibited from the following acts when using this website:
- Any acts that violate the rights of third party and/or IDEC, such as asset, rights, privacy, reputation, and /or profit.
- Uploading computer programs or files that contain viruses, corrupted files that may damage the operation of others and/or our computers.
- Any acts that may interfere with the operation of this website.
- Any acts that violate laws and/or legally binding regulations.
- Any acts that violate public order and morality.
- Any acts that may fall under any of the items above.
- Any acts other than that set forth in the preceding items that IDEC deems inappropriate.
Unless otherwise requested by IDEC via the website, IDEC does not accept information about our customers or third parties including, without limitation, trade secrets, proprietary information, new products, or suggestions, materials, ideas related to business activities. In any event, we will assume no obligation to maintain confidentiality or to study, evaluate or utilize the suggestions or ideas. IDEC reserves the right to freely use, at its discretion, the suggestions and ideas submitted.
Whilst every care is taken with the information provided in this website, IDEC makes no representation or warranty regarding:
Accuracy, reliability, and usefulness. Availability of the most up-to-date information. Any loss or damage of any kind through the use of this website. Termination of the server, change, suspension, and discontinuation of information without notice, and any loss or damage incurred as a result.
5. Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction